Pages

SURFACTIF

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

SNACKS : Example diets for pancras disorders

I have been diagnosed with pancreatitis and pancreas cysts upon other things I already have.
Pancreatitis and pancreas disorders can come from alcohol (but I drink only one time every week!), fat or cholesterol ( I am having a little cholesterol level), internal surgery inflammation ( I had my spleen taken out!), medication ( I had chemotherapy for lymphoma) and stress ( I had a problem with my wife)
So all these can make pancreas active because it is the center of insulin regulation wich control sugar levels of the blood, and any of the above conditions can trigger high sugar or low sugar blood levels, thus making the pancreas work harder and having trouble.

So I have now pancreatitis and pancreas cysts which I faced with acute pain in the stomach region and was confirmed after a PET scan, hospitalization and 4 days of all body tests including Endoscopy, Ultrasound, Blood etc... during wich I was forced not to eat for 3 days .


The pain has gone but what to eat now?

After Research and nutritionist advice I am trying every day something new that can relieve my stomach and let the pancreas work gently avoiding pain and pressing on the digestive system and at the same time give me all the vitamins calories and satisfaction in my meals.

This diet is based on 5 to 6 snacks with 2 to 3 hours intervals and as little as possible every time (50 to 100 grams) of food and one small cup of water , tea or juice.Fresh Fruits and vegetables should be considered as whole meals instead of the usual cooked meals.


The schedule of snacks  is like this:
- 1st snack:
7 to 9 morning
- 2nd snack
After 2 or 3 hours  
At 11 or 12
- 3d snack
From  13.00 to 15.00
- 4th snack
At 18.00 - 19.00
- 5th snack 
At 21.00 - 22,00
-  last something if you want, at midnight ( a very little portion 
of emental cheese or any cheese containing Rennet)

What am I eating now?

I am taking breakfast (sorry ! first snack) at 9 in the morning and I am eating:

- One egg white cooked without oil
- One banana
- One toast bread
- A cup of green tea creamed with soya drink

Yesterday I took for first snack!

- 2 sliced turkey Ham
- One banana
- Green tea creamed with soya drink
- Little cookie


1 comment:

  1. How to stop Firefox download window from popping up in Mac?


    Feel free to visit my blog: vaginal mesh lawsuit

    ReplyDelete

Share your personal experience or your ideas it will help.